(1) Customers may revoke the contract by returning the goods within 14 days from receipt of the order without stating reasons.
(2) The two-weeks revocation period shall commence upon receipt of the order and this instruction in text form. Punctual dispatch of the received unused and undamaged articles to POPoNAUT shall be sufficient in order to revoke the contract concluded with us.
(3) Consequently the concluded contract will become irrevocable effective after expiration of the two-weeks revocation period.
(4) The customer shall bear the costs of the return consignment, if the price of the returned articles does not exceed an amount of 40,00 EUR, unless the delivered articles or services were not the ones ordered. If the price of the articles exceeds the amount of 40,00 EUR, POPoNAUT will reimburse the costs of the return consignment.
POPoNAUT shall not accept freight forward returned shipments. They will be returned to the customer at it's own expense. Therefore return consignments have to be sufficiently stamped. Freight forward shipments and deficiencies of postage shall be regarded as not orderly returned and might not be considered as returned within the revocation period, unless POPoNAUT exceptionally accepts the return consignment.
On revocation by the customer, POPoNAUT shall reimburse the purchase price and the usually incurring shipping costs using by Post or DHL. Costs for other carrier shall not be reimbursed.
Customers with residence outside Germany shall bear the full expenses of the return consignment itself.
(5) If articles are returned damaged or destroyed, the customer shall reimburse POPoNAUT for the depreciation or the value of the returned articles. The customer bears the transportation risk of the return consignment.
(6) In case of revocation after delivery of goods, POPoNAUT shall reimburse already made payments after receipt of the return consignment. Already reimbursed costs of the return consignment shall be deducted from the amount to refund. For payments to bank accounts outside Germany, possibly incurring costs for the transfer shall be deducted as well.
(7) The right of revocation is excluded
1. on contracts for delivery of magazines, journals and newspapers,
2. on contracts for delivery of goods, which have been produced or supplied at customer's option,
3. on contracts for delivery of import articles,
4. for unsealed audio and AV media respectively for audio and AV media unsealed by the customer.
Incidentally sec. 312d sub-section 4 German Civil Code (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch, BGB) shall apply.
(8) Return of concert tickets is basically excluded, except for postponement (spatial more than 30km or temporally more than 3 days) or cancelation of the event. In case of postponement of an event, tickets shall be returned to POPoNAUT up to 3 days before the event. Tickets needs to be received by POPoNAUt latest 3 days before the event.
In case of cancelation of an event, POPoNAUT shall accept returns of bought tickets within 14 days after the event date.
The reimbursement of the ticket price shall takes place immediately after receipt of the returned tickets by POPoNAUT. The reimbursement shall be made to an account specified by the customer. Cash payments shall not be made. Reimbursement of pre-sale fees, shipping costs, expenses and other claims for indemnification shall be excluded.
Costs and risk of the return consignment have to be beared by the customer.
POPoNAUT shall not be liable for circumstances for which POPoNAUT is responsible for. The customer is particularly responsible for catching up himself on time and place of the event and possible cancelations or postponements. Particularly the liability of POPoNAUT for ascendancies by force majeure or reasons based in the person of the artist or the promoter as well as comparable events shall be excluded. The promoter reserves the right to change program or cast, this shall not entitle the customer to return bought tickets. POPoNAUT shall assume no liability or guarantee for the benefits offered by the promoter. Particularly the general terms and conditions of the promoter shall apply.
» Top 50 «