Nachtmahr - Alle Lust will Ewigkeit / Limited Edition (12" Vinyl + CD)
The price includes 19% VAT, plus shipping costs.
Released on: 06/30/2017
4260063945847 - Weight: 405g
Sales rank: 190 [ Peak: 35 ]
Reviews: 0 [ Write Review ]
FOR THE OCCASION OF NACHTMAHR’S TENTH ANNIVERSARY! STRICTLY LIMITED COLLECTOR’S EDITION (VINYL & CD).
- Transparent red 180g 12" vinyl
- High quality, super-audiophile disc – German pressing!
- Completely reworked artwork
- Contains rare and in some cases previously unpublished photos
- All graphics in a large format that does the imagery justice
- Sturdy sleeve
- Inner sleeve printed in colour, and containing all lyrics
- Vinyl labels printed in colour
- With alternative cover artwork
- In sturdy slipcase and containing all tracks from the regular album
- Also includes seven rare bonus tracks from the deleted ‘Mädchen in Uniform’ EP
- Three posters from the well-known and notorious ‘Alle Lust will Ewigkeit’ photo series
- Each poster 30.5 x 30.5 cm
- Ideal for LP-sized picture frames
- Premium art print on high quality 170g glossy art paper
- NACHTMAHR logo in gold
- Size approx 25.6 x 8.6 cm
- Front: ‘NACHTMAHR girls’
- Reverse: Retro look ‘field postcard’
- Sturdy, premium chromo board
- Front finished with all-over UV varnish
- A6 size
- Hand-numbered by Supreme Commander Thomas Rainer
- Signed by Supreme Commander Thomas Rainer
- Strictly limited to 500 copies worldwide
The nightmare of this crisis-ridden world has only just begun as L’AME IMMORTELLE mastermind Thomas Rainer’s industrial formation once more undergoes a revolution in style. After he transformed himself with the preceding albums and the cult single ‘Katharsis’ into the wildly-accaimed ‘dance dictator’ of international concert halls and clubs, he now returns with a triumphant and unified work of art which only now properly inaugurates the ‘war on the dancefloor’: ‘Alle Lust will Ewigkeit’ conjures up in its title the cyclical philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche, and thus it becomes clear: NACHTMAHR doesn’t bring back the shattered memory of past times; NACHTMAHR is much more a state of being: dressed in the garments of the warrior, they celebrate the rumbling storm of the beats as their eternal flame of desire and sin.
More than ever, sexuality seeps into in this work. Whilst in the booklet the NACHTMAHR girls loll around provocatively, with a song such as ‘Sklave’ (in English, ‘Slave’) one conjures up sadomasochistic scenarios. NACHTMAHR’s musical ‘will to power’ reaches a higher level: the ‘vendetta’ will silence the sceptic, the ‘Code Red’ for those who falsely believed themselves to be in the final moments of tranquility. NACHTMAHR whet the blade with a new battle cry: “Because I can!”
Among the pounding EBM beats and the rasping industrial noise, NACHTMAHR have dusted themselves down and do the dance of decay from Moscow to Berlin all the while inflaming the greedy mob. Because ‘Alle Lust will Ewigkeit’!
||Alle Lust will Ewigkeit
||Weil ich's kann!
||War on the Dancefloor
» Further products of Nachtmahr
Nachtmahr @ MySpace
Nachtmahr @ Facebook
» Nachtmahr Homepage
» Further products of Trisol